I got a.....

JOB!!! Yep, that is right. I am working as a receptionist/receiver at the Oil Analysis Lab. You may be asking yourself....1. What do they do? 2. Where are they located? 3. How did you find out about this job?

Well,
1. They analyse oil, fuel, and transmission fluid of many different modes of transportation. Most are big rigs from mine & for construction companies. They also do aircrafts, boats and personal rigs. So far it is very interesting and I am enjoying it a lot.

2. They are located on Sprague. They are hoping to move to their new location in a couple of weeks. That location is on Riverside. Hopefully the transition will be smooth.

3. I found this job through a temp service. This service also does screening for employers who are looking for someone that is qualified to fill a position permanently. My job is permanent after 3 months probation. I am a week into my probation and things seem to be going well. I am hoping that this trend continues.

I thank GOD that I found a job and one without drama. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful #6

Changes

UNTIL NEXT TIME---