Some of these changes include:
- Spend more quality time with my husband and be a better wife
- Spend more time with our family (in-laws, Emily & Jack)
- Take pride in my home & keep it clean
- Eat out less and make healthier meals
- Save more $$
- Curb impulse spending. Ask- is it a need or a want?
- Less caffeine...AKA: less Dutch Bros and soda
- More water
- Exercise more
- Find an activity that Will and I can enjoy together.
These are just a few of the things that I am wanting to change. I figure it is never to late. Although, I am not going to jump in with both feet on the caffeine, I am going to wean myself. I don't want to get a caffeine headache. :)