Failing

My thoughts from a couple of months ago. The only thing that has really changed is the fact that our kiddos were legally adopted in July. Oh...and we moved to Scottsdale, Arizona.

Here it is a couple of months into a new year and I have realized that I am failing. I am failing at so many things right now. It is difficult to realize and say because who wants to admit that they are failing. Not me!
How are you failing you might ask....well let me tell you how and why I think I am failing.

Reason 1: I am failing at this blog. My last post was over a year ago. I don't think that that is very successful. So I give myself a FAIL on this blog. Maybe I will start to get better, but as of right now I am not holding out hope.

Reason 2: I am failing as a mother. I am a foster-adopt mom to two kiddos that we are in the process of adopting and it has been the hardest thing I have ever done. They both come with different behaviors and currently I am the "bad" guy and the kids so not want to be around me. When ever the hubby and I are talking the kids are constantly interrupting and will now let us talk. Our little guy does not like when we show any sort of affection either. We still try to show him that there is appropriate affection and that it is ok, but he has gotten a little physical with me and hurt me a bit. Because of that, I am more cautious. I also find myself getting more easily frustrated with the kids too. I know it is not right but it is so hard. Especially when they are so hurtful with the things they say. I try to not take it personally but that is very hard too. I mean how do you not take things personally after it is said to you so many times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful #6

UNTIL NEXT TIME---