Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ever had one of those weeks?

It is only Wednesday and I am ready to throw in the towel. It has been one of those weeks. I don't know where to begin. I guess I will just be random. Monday was a very busy day! After having four lovely & wonderful days off, I had to go back to work. I really do love my job, but I was not looking forward to the work load that I was going to have. I am one of those who doesn't like to leave a job half finished at the end of the day. I like to have it completely completed. Hence the stress that I was feeling going to work on Monday. I did get it all done. On Tuesday, I left work feeling ill. The smell of the fresh brewed coffee that someone had brewed made me want to toss my cookies. I knew then that I was not feeling well because I really enjoy the smell of fresh brewed coffee. I am glad my office mate allowed me to go home early. However, I was supposed to have a basketball date with my husband at the school he teaches at. I was very sad that I was going to miss it because I was not feeling well. Which brings me to the reason I am sad about having to break my date.

I miss my husband! He has been sleeping in our downstairs guest room because he has been having severe anxiety issues that do not allow him to sleep. This is not the first time that this has happened. It happened 2 summers ago as well. Ever since then he has had issues sleeping. Even taking a prescription sleeping aide does not help. We have tried lots of natural remedies as well. It has been very frustrating for me and especially him. I mean there are days that he will function on just an hour of sleep sometimes. He has chosen to sleep downstairs so that he will not disturb my sleep, which is nice but I still miss him. I just hope that he will be able to somewhat sleep again someday.

I have also been very frustrated about a computer at work & apparently my inability to add our office printer to it. I have been working on this issue for the past 2 days on & off and I am getting very frustrated that it is not working. GRR!

I also have been trying to keep up with my niece's latest hospital stay. She apparently had an abscessed tooth that got up into her sinuses & she was admitted into the hospital because of the infection. The poor thing had to have an IV and the hospital couldn't get one started. So, she was basically a pin cushion. She is now doing better and hopefully will be released from the hospital tomorrow.

See, I am having one of those weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment