Happenings:

Boy! What a weekend! I am making my weekend start on Thursday of last week. I went to the dentist for a routine cleaning & the were concerned about some things that they saw and referred me to an oral surgeon. No big deal...so I thought.(more in a bit) I called to make the appointment on Friday & it was scheduled for Monday (today). I then went about my weekend.



I went to the Smucker's Skating Spectacular at the US Figure Skating Championships & was able to see several former Gold Medalists & got to see those skaters representing the USA at the 2010 Olympics. It was very cool! I took my mother-in-law, Marion, to the event. She loved it. She was even surprised that I would take her. It was so good. There is a lot of skating talent and even future olympians that are amazing skaters. Needless to say we had a good time.



Monday (today) arrived and I went to my appointment at the oral surgeon and they are going to be taking biopsies of a spot on my tongue & along my gum line. Fun times! I get to do that tomorrow morning. That means that I have to eat soft foods for a couple days. I have also been told that I will be in a lot of pain. Boy, I am sooo looking forward to that! I will have stitches in both spots they are doing the biopsy from. I am also taking a couple of days off of work because I answer phones & will not be able to do that for a couple of days. Now, I am a bit nervous with anticipation for both the surgery & results. I hope it does not take too long for either. Funny, this is just what is happening to me. Will is a whole different story.

On to Will....
Will had a physical today that went really well until the blood draw. He almost passed out because it was taking so long. They had to give him smelling salts & gave him a soda. They also made him lay-down until he wasn't feeling woozy. They told him that he could come back at a later date for the blood draw, but he told them to try again. This time they told him to lay down and they would draw blood from the other arm. Needless to say it went much better the second time around. They also did an EKG and have scheduled him for a stress test. With family history of heart attacks they just want to be safe and pro-active. I am glad about that. I want him around for a long time. :)

I guess we are just beginning to show our ages. Not sure I like that but it is in God's hands and I think that is where I will leave it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Thankful #6

Decisions......